Thursday, August 19, 2010

Psalm 146:5-7

Psalm 146:5-7. "Blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord his God, who made heaven and earth, the sea, and all this is in them, who keeps faith forever, who executes justice for the oppressed, who gives food to the hungry."

It has been four months since I had the tube placed in my side to drain the right kidney. It has been a long, hard time and finally it is over. My kidney is draining and the tube was taken out today. Dr Humphrey's had to go back in last Thursday and do another stint replacement because the replacement done two weeks earlier did not help, the stints would not drain. He ordered in 8 different styles of stints and was prepared to try each one until he got it right. He had scheduled several hours for this procedure and was able to find one that worked much sooner that he had thought. He knew right away that this would work because he could see in the x-ray the stints were draining. I had to wait 3 days and then clamp the tube off to find out if it was indeed working and that I did not have any pain.
I cannot tell you how relieved I am. I usually don't complain about what I have to go through but this was different. My right leg ached all the time and even kept me awake at night. The catheter bag is bulky under clothes and very hot. With what I have been through, I have true compassion for anyone that has to wear any type of bag.
Thank you for your prayers.
God is so good!
Thank you, Lord, for healing me.

No comments: