Thursday, January 31, 2008

I John 5:14-15

1/31/08
I John 5:14-15 "And this is the confidence that we have before him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.  And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests we have asked of him."

I have stayed home from work the last 3 days due to a reaction to the Zeloda medication.  I was feeling a tightness in my chest, anxious thoughts, and shortness of breath.  My doctors have decided to remove me from this medication, and I have started feeling much better.  As you know, this medication is part of the plan to shrink the tumors.  I am safe to take the infusions, so I will be taking the second one on Friday.  Continue to pray that this will be sufficient, that there will be no more tumors when I have the scan.

Last night, I had to continue to turn all  my thoughts over to the Lord.  Finally, I got this short prayer to pray each time I felt doubt....."Thank you, Lord, for healing me".

That's it......thank him for the outcome even when you don't see now it will happen. 

I thank you always for your support and especially your prayers.

No comments: