Friday, February 1, 2008

Isaiah 41:10

2/1/08
Isaiah 41:10. "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I wil strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

What a comfort this verse is to me, that the Lord God says he is with me, and do not fear. That means do not fear anything. Period. I just wanted to say how much better I feel today. It has been 3 days since I took the last dose of Zeloda, and it must be out of my system because I feel really good. I go for my second infusion today. I will have a blood draw before they start it just to make sure I am doing fine, a blood test will tell if my white blood cells are up.

Thank you as always for your support.

1 comment:

Sandi Chaney said...

Gwen, Kathy gave me your blog address and I have been reading your messages. You have been an incredible blessing to me as I read about what you are going through and how you are trusting the Lord through it all. He is Faithful! I have been and will continue to pray for you. Sandi Chaney