Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Psalm 9:1-2

2/19/08
Psalm 9:1-2. "I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and exult in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High."

I had a wonderful few days off. No chemo...no Mayo clinic...no doctors appointments. Health is something we take for granted until we have issues. I thank God for the wonderful health he has given me all my life. God uses all things, especially the hard things in our life so that we can comfort others going through the same thing. This is what Paul says in 2 Corinthians 1:3-5, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our afflication, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God."

What a great thing God does...he uses all our hurts, but we must be willing to share with others how he lifted us up in our darkest of times.

I have been reminded of this by many of you who have commented to me personally about my blog, and I give God all the credit for using my life experiences to speak to you. We do not need to have cancer to have these bible verses speak to our soul. I would love to hear from you. Please take the time to make comments. You may just bless the next reader in a way that will encourage them through a difficult time, and I know it will encourage me. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: