Monday, February 4, 2008

Hebrews 11:1, 11:6

2/4/08
Hebrews 11:1, 11:6. verse 1. "Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. verse 6. "And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him."

This is one of my favorite verses. When I am unsure of my cirmstances or need comfort, God reminds me to dig deeper and know that he has given me faith to see the unseen, to trust that my prayers are heard and that he loves me more than I will ever know.

The infusion on Friday went well. My blood tests were good and the doctor gave the approval for the infusion. The nurses at Mayo are wonderful and the experience has been positive. It is very relaxing and the Benedryl that is given before the first chemo for any side effects makes me sleepy and I have been taking a nap for at least 2 hours or more. The time goes by quickly. I felt as good as possible this weekend, just a slight diziness, no nausia, but I did have touble sleeping. All in all, not a bad weekend.

No comments: