Monday, February 25, 2008

Psalm 127:2

2/25/08
Psalm 1272. "It is vain that you rise up early and go late to rest, eating the bread of anxious toil; for he gives to his beloved sleep."

My infusion well well on Friday. It is amazing to me that my chemo is not causing me ill health. I feel comfortable the entire time I am there,and it has always taken at least 4 hours. I have had no nausia, and I asked if Benedryl would help me sleep at night, and I was told to take some...and I slept just fine, thank you very much!!! I also asked for some type of medication for my rash/acne and filled the perscription on Saturday. It is almost healed.

I have so much to be thankful for. God is so good to me. He answers all my prayers and gives me increadible peace. Thank you for your prayers, they lift me up, I know you are praying for me and I hope that each of you have prayer support as well. All you have to do is ask.

No comments: