Thursday, February 7, 2008

Psalm 121

2/7/08
Psalm 121. "I lift my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, not the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all evil; he will keep your life. The Lord will keep your going in and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore."

I have always loved Psalm 121. My help comes from the Lord who is the maker of all things. He keeps me and watches over me every minute. He asks me to trust him. How could I not?

I had the appointment with the surgeon on Tuesday. He spoke with Dr Fitch in oncology and they agreed that after a few rounds of chemo, my scan would be repeated. I have another appointment with my oncology doctor today and I should know more about how long they intend to have me on chemo.

Good news..maybe....I have been told that the chemo drip that attacks the tumor can cause a rash on the face and some say this is the a good indicator that it is working. I'll ask the nurse when I go in for treatment tomorrow.

Thank you for your prayers. I feel good but need a daily nap. I need to excerise but can't seem to get beyond being tired. I am becoming aware of all the healthful changes I can make that can make a big difference in my life.

No comments: