Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Post-op

Hello Everyone,

This is Gwen's son Jeremiah.  My mom is out of surgery and in her room and is doing fine.  Im afraid to say that the doctors decided to not remove the tumors inside her.  One of the tumors has spread and removing it would cause more harm than good.  This is difficult news to hear and that is all we know so far.  The doctor will be up shortly to explain everything better.  I would like to ask that everyone would continue to pray for Gods provision in this situation.  I know that my mom would appreciate your prayers for her continued faith, hope and joy through this.

As is my mom's tradition I want to include a verse that is appropriate to the post.

Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

2 comments:

John Lynch said...

Sister Gwen, I just discovered this was all going on yesterday. I'm praying for you and seeking the Lord's will with you in all this.

The Lord had been laying Ben on my heart for some two weeks now. Perhaps all of this is the reason. I'll get in touch with him (and hopefully you) as soon as I get back in town this weekend.

Love ya, sister. Praise God that victory is the only end possible for us. Just a matter of what flavor of victory it'll be. Talk to you soon.

- John

Christine said...

I will continue to be praying for you Gwen! Gos is in control! I hope you are feeling good! Hope your birthday is amazing! :)