Monday, May 5, 2008

Psalm 118:6

Psalm 118:6 "The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"

I have radiation and chemo today and I will admit that I am dreading chemo because of last week. I had a new nurse that did not get the needle in the first time so they used a vein near my wrist that really hurt going in....I must have labs on the day that I get chemo and they cannot use the same spot because of what they term a "blow out".. I think what that means is that the vein has not repaired itself from just being stuck and still has a hole. I do not have a vein on the left arm that can be used because they say it is too deep. Please pray that the left arm can be used or that I will be able to take the needle near my wrist. Such a small thing to happen because I do not mind the chemo.....just the needle.

Thank you for your prayers. This is the third week, just two more to go after this week.

No comments: