Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Psalm 34:15

Psalm 34:15. "The eyes of the Lord are toward the righteous and his ears toward their cry."

It is comforting to know that the Lord is always with us, in all times, in good and bad. He hears us cry for help and sends us what we need to get through.

My chemo went well on Monday even though it was a bit difficult at first. I have labs before chemo and this results in the nurse having to use another vein instead of the one that I like her to use. It really hurts when they use the one closest to my hand, the nurse says that there is not much fat on the wrist. ( I said to her that this is the only spot on my body that is not fat!!) I almost fainted for the first time ever... when the needle went in. I will try to have the nurse in the lab use another vein next week so that chemo will go better.

I am noticing that after I have radiation that my side aches, I am taking this to mean that this is good. I am feeling really good, otherwise.

Thank you for all your prayers and support.

No comments: