Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jeremiah 29:11-13

Jeremiah 29:11-13. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart."

Throughout the old and new testament, God says to seek him...to ask. He is not hard to find if you seek him with all your heart. He wants us to ask. He wants us to have a personal relationship with him. I could not imagine life without this promise.

I have an appointment today with Dr Callister who is my radiation oncology doctor. He will discuss with me the plan for the next phase of radiation and chemo before I have surgery. When I first met with him, he said that I would have daily radiation, Monday thru Friday, for 5 weeks. I will find out if this is still the plan or if the Cat Scan shows I can have less radiation.

I am scheduled tomorrow for the stint replacement. This will be done as an outpatient. I will find out the time for the procedure today. I was told to plan on being there for 4-5 hours. This is a routine procedure but still has some risk due to me having to be under anestesia. Please pray that I do well, and do not have any complications.

No comments: