Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Deuteronomy 7:9

Deuteronomy 7:9. "Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,"

Have you ever wondered who prayed for you before you were born, or who was faithful generations before you were born? I pray for my children's children, even though they have not been born, although Britt (Benjamin and Dierdre's new baby will be born in August) has not been born, I pray for him. God is faithful to the generations that come after us. I feel so blessed to know this, and feel that I am living a wonderful life because of my faithful ansestors.

I met with my new cardiologist yesterday, Dr Farouk Mookadam, whose speciality is the fluid around the heart. He wants to see another heart echo, so I have an appointment today for this procedure, and he also wants to see the CAT scan that was done on me prior to my surgery last January. The reason for this is to determine why I have this condition, and if I am allergic to the chemo drug, 5FU, that has been blamed for my stroke. Dr Mookadam is not certain that this was the case. Interesting.

I am also meeting today with the surgeon, and I am hoping he will provide me with a date for surgery, my guess is somewhere around the first few weeks in June.

No comments: