Friday, April 25, 2008

Psalm 119:105

Psalm 119:105. "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

The battles that we go through in life can be a dark time, but God's word is a light to our path. We learn to walk by faith and to trust that His words are truth and apply to us in all situations. The more we trust, the more we see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is not really dark after all.

This week has gone really well. I have been to Mayo every day for radiation treatments. It is not hard, and takes minutes. The machine is set to radiate from 4 different positions, and is on for only seconds. I am in and out in no time at all. One of the biggest side effects can be fatigue, so far...none. I have chemo on Mondays and I do not anticipate having any problems. Again, this is hard to believe because I have asked if this chemo is easy to tolerate and I have been told that most people do not tolerate it well. All I know is that I thank God each time I have a procedure done, whether chemo or radiation, and He protects me and gives me great hope. What more can I ask?

Thank you for your prayers!!!!

No comments: