Thursday, April 3, 2008

Psalm 121

Psalm 121.  "I lift my eyes to the hills.  From where does my help come?  My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth.  He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber.  Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.  The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand.  The sun shall not strike you by day, nor the moon by night.  The Lord will keep your from all evil; he will keep  your life.  The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore."

My stint replacement went very well.  I was in surgery for less than 45 minutes, but I was at the hospital for over 4 hours.  The hardest part was not having any water from midnight until I was in recovery.  Thank you for your prayers because I was very calm and not at all anxious.  I had a feeling of mild cramps after surgery and have taken a few pain pills but I am not in pain.  I am having a burning sensation when I urinate and some bleeding but this is normal.

I have an appointment tomorrow with radiology and they will mark me for my radiation treatments so that when I start the machine will be set with my measurements.  I will meet with the nurse who will schedule my appointments.  

I look forward to each doctors appointment because each one gets me closer to the goal of being finished.  As the psalm says, my help comes from the Lord who will not let your foot be moved.  He will keep your life.  What more can you ask for?








No comments: