Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Proverbs 1:33

Proverbs 1:33. "but whoever listens to me will dwell secure and will be at ease, without dread of disaster.

I have an appointment today with the oral surgeon to have the lump in my mouth removed. As you can imagine, I am not looking forward to this procedure, but I know that it is necessary and part of the plan God has for my health. Once again, I can trust that I am not alone and that He is with me. The hope is that this lump is nothing more than a lump and of no concern to my health.

I have received phone calls and text messages with your support, and I want you to know how much I appreciate the loving messages that I have received. Not only do I have the Lord watching over me, but I have all of you. What more could I want?

I have an appointment with Dr Parapati this Friday. I hope she will let me know when my cat scan and petscan is scheduled. As far as I know now, surgery should be sometime in July. I am feeling good but I do require a nap most days because I am very tired. But I have the afternoons off and this is working out very well for me.

No comments: